March 24, 2021
COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic for Veterans on March 26th at the Danbury War Memorial!
• 8am-3:30pm (appointment or walk-in)
• To schedule an appointment call 203-932-5711 ext. 5627, 7784 or 7754.
• Eligible veterans (any age) must be enrolled for care with VA to receive the vaccine.
Veterans can apply online at https://www.va.gov/health-care/how-to-apply/ (or bring your DD-214 to the clinic to register on-site).
• Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are being administered. Location will determine which vaccine you receive.
• Availability is first-come, first-served for walk-ins.
• Mask and physical distancing required. To maintain physical distancing, if possible, please don’t bring anyone with you to the clinic.